A Note on the Coronavirus: At Warrior Plumbing, we strive to take great care of the people in communities in which we serve.
Which is why we are continuing to operate during these trying times to ensure everyone’s home is safe and operating smoothly.
We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure our staff and customers safety during this pandemic. Including temperature screening of every team member prior to their shift beginning.
If you have any questions or concerns about our processes or operation during this time, please feel free to call us @ 443-967-3736.
We’re pleased to announce Warrior Plumbing and Heating has bundled up our most popular spring services to save you hundreds in preparing your home for the wet spring season.
Take advantage of a sewer line camera inspection AND a sump pump inspection for just $225!
Should our licensed plumbers find any issues or potential issues during the sewer line and sump pump inspections, we will take a further 30% off your sewer cleaning and 30% off a new sump should it need replacement.
Call today to schedule because this offer ends May 1, 2020.
Call 443-967-3736 to save big while ensuring your home’s plumbing is ready for another unpredictable Maryland Spring season.
Who needs a sewer camera inspection… and why?
Spring is in the air which means the Spring real estate market is in full bloom.
If you’re one of the many thousands of Baltimore area home-owners (or hopeful home-owners) you absolutely NEED a sewer inspection. In fact, we would argue, a sewer line inspection should be a mandatory part of your home inspection checklist. Do not purchase a home without one.
As you know, your sewer lines provide a vital function to your home…taking away all waste & drainage, but it’s not easy to tell when they’re in danger of backing up or causing a serious problem. One way to stay ahead of backups is to do regular cleanings.
And the only way to be certain you aren’t walking into (or purchasing) an unpleasant situation is by doing a sewer line inspection.
What is a Sewer Line Inspection For?
A camera inspection of your lines will reveal major problems from roots overtaking your pipes, or even structural problems like misalignment, corrosion, or breaks in your pipes.
Locating potential problems with your sewer line before they become serious issues (or BEFORE they become your problems – if you’re at the purchasing phase of home- ownership) can not only save you headaches, but thousands of dollars in unpleasant and highly intrusive repairs.
A sewer line inspection is done by using a special high-resolution camera attached to a rod that one of our licensed plumbers will insert through your pipes. A signal transmits from the equipment which will alert us to exactly where any obstructions are. We can then determine how to best clear the blockage and get your line flowing smoothly again.
Warrior Plumbing highly recommends getting a camera inspection of your pipes anytime you’ve been having problems with your plumbing system. Whether you’ve been hearing odd gurgling noises, having trouble flushing your toilets, or if your drains are slow to clear. There could be a blockage or a repairable break in your sewer lines that’s causing the issue. This is the type of home maintenance you’re best to stay ahead of as anyone who has experienced the unpleasantness of a sewer line rupture can tell you.
If that’s not enough reason to insist on a camera inspection of your sewer line, here are 5 more we’d like you to be aware of:
- No Digging Involved – Where once sewer inspections required yard excavations, this advanced technology has made the inspection process less tedious. Only a small entry point into the sewer line is required for the camera to detect any plumbing issues.
- Less Labor Costs – Advanced technology has made it possible to complete a sewer line inspection without the use of excavation – saving costs on heavy machinery and a team of contractors. A licensed Warrior plumber can complete this innovative method on their own.
- Time Efficiency – The advanced technology has also made it possible to save time completing the inspection itself and ensuring that any issues are resolved early on so that you do not have to waste time and energy fixing the same issues time and time again.
- Service integration – After a sewer inspection, your video recording is provided to you and usually stored which makes any service repairs that are needed, run smoothly and efficiently.
- Preventative maintenance – A sewer inspection is the best solution for preventing any future plumbing issues and maintaining the health of your home’s plumbing system. Any home owner’s priority should be to make their home significantly sound with routine maintenance.
Sump Pump Inspection
Maryland weather is unpredictable. Flooding becomes quite a problem during this time of year, especially in the more vulnerable areas of your home… like basements and crawlspaces. A sump pump is only activated when needed and is meant to pump water out of these vulnerable areas and away from your home to avoid flooding.
Just like any other system in your home, your sump pump can develop faults. Unlike other systems, though, it is often not obvious that your sump pump has developed issues until it’s too late. Preventative sump pump maintenance allows your plumber to identify faults before they cause costly damage. Your sump pump should be inspected annually to ensure it works properly when it is needed most.
Stay ahead of potential home disasters. We’re here to help!