Make your Dream Kitchen or Bathroom a REALITY!
- Are you tired of not having enough counter or cabinet space?
- Have you dreamed of knocking out that wall and maybe adding an Island?
- Is your tile, flooring, cabinets or fixtures in need of an upgrade?
- How about converting that boring glass slider to beautiful french doors?
Warrior is known for its plumbing and heating expertise but did you know it also has decades of construction experience? With our MD Contractors License, we can manage your home improvement project start to finish, top to bottom, inside and out.
There are a lot of very good reasons to remodel your home. Here’s just a few.
- Increase the VALUE of your home. You will not only enjoy your new kitchen and/or bathroom when you go to sell your home it will appraise higher.
- Improve traffic flow. Open up that ‘one-butt’ kitchen. Whether you want to entertain larger parties or if you have a growing family, adding more space for bodies to move around makes everyone happy!
- Decrease your Utility Bills. Are your kitchen appliances more than 10 years old? You are wasting money on needlessly high utility bills. New appliances are much more energy efficient.
- Expand your Storage Space. Kitchen or Bathroom we seem to have more and more items that need a place. Cabinets, closets/pantries, shelves, and counter space can be increased and really helps to stay organized.
- Protect your Health. Regular high levels of moisture and humidity in Bathrooms create conditions perfect for the growth of mold and mildew. Under bathtubs, behind the tile, under vanities, behind baseboards, anywhere even a small amount of moisture can collect has the potential for mold and mildew growth. Remodeling the bathroom allows for any problems to be discovered and dealt with. The remodel can include improved ventilation, pre-treatment for problem areas and the use of mold/mildew resistant materials.
- Style and Comfort. How do you feel when you walk into a nice new or recently renovated home? The fresh paint, flooring, lighting, layout, decor etc. are so nice and you wish that you could live in a home like that. Now imagine if when you walked into your own home and felt the same way. A new kitchen and/or bathroom can give you that feeling and for much much less than the cost of a new home!
WARRIOR VS DYI
A lot of homeowners feel they can save money by doing a remodel themselves. There are plenty of small improvements that can be done by the homeowner. Painting, installing new switch and wall plates, replacing old faucets and door locksets. All of these can be done by a competent handyman. But if all or part of the work requires skills or tools beyond average capabilities, and if a subcontractor will need to be hired you should use qualified help.
Here are a few reasons to use Warrior as your Remodel Contractor
EXPERIENCE: Unless the homeowner has experience with carpentry, plumbing, electrical etc., there is a good chance the work won’t be done correctly. When this happens the cost of the job and the time required to complete can increase dramatically. Warrior will make sure the job is DONE RIGHT the first time!
SAFETY: If your remodel involves electrical work, by doing it yourself you are not just putting your life at risk but also your home. When it comes to plumbing, if you are installing new fixtures which have in-wall connections, any leaks could go unnoticed. This could lead to mold, wood rot, and even structural failure. The homeowner will be stuck with the repair bill. With Warrior handling the job you will be confident that the electrical and plumbing are being handled professionally.
HOME VALUE: You can use the best available materials but if the work is done poorly you could wind up with a home worth less than before you started.
Make your Dream Remodel and Reality!