Don’t be like Cousin Eddie…
If your home could talk, or if it had opposable thumbs and could write a holiday wish list, below is what it would ask you to have handy, even if you aren’t. 🛠️
- Flashlight – because you can’t fix what you can’t see.
- Pliers – tighten/loosen with two pairs with pressure going in opposite directions to ensure you don’t snap the pipe or fixture.
- Multiuse Screwdriver – big, small, flat, and Phillips.
- Garbage disposal key – help loosen jammed objects that sneak in your disposal and cause backups when you can’t run it. Check out our amazing plumber in training, Beckett (age 6) show you exactly how to do this to save you both time and money.
- WD-40 – A life saver on those hard to move or older fixtures.
- Plunger – because happens!
- Adjustable wrench – different size problems call for different size wrenches, so get an adjustable to be safe.
- Basin wrench – this tool can easily grip to loosen and tighten nuts and bolts on piping in hard to reach areas like under your sinks.
- Plumbers tape – sometimes you need a tighter seal on pipes in your home. Seal threaded pipes with ease and ensure they won’t leak on you. This tape comes in handy for shower head and water line fixes.
- Auger – sometimes a plunger won’t get the job done so if you feel up to it an auger can be a helpful tool.
Otherwise call your trusted Warrior plumber 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.